If you are a Fashionista and would like to be listed here, collaborate, or would like something changed please feel free to contact me.
Table of Contents
- Vintage Boutique
- Petite Size
- Plus Size
- Andy HeartAndy Heart is a blog founded by Ann Kim in 2011 that was focused on fashion, and has since grown to include coverage on lifestyle, art, design, and travel. Ann is a Los Angeles native and started her career as an art director taking on branding challenges and finding design solutions for large brands. Andy Heart was created as a creative outlet to provide readers with inspiration through a curated channel of fashion and lifestyle products and ideas. Ann’s minimalist sensibility and eye for balance and details are her signature in both her personal style and work. Over the last few years, Ann has garnered a worldwide following as one of the top influencers, featured in Elle, W, InStyle, and Vogue.com.
- Atlantic // PacificAtlantic-Pacific is a fashion and personal style site by Blair Eadie.
- Brunette from Wall StreetVeronika Lipar, editor and founder of Brunette from Wall Street spends her time browsing through fashion magazines, fashion business journals, watching fashion
- Camille CharrièreCamille Charrière is an inluencer who has worked with brands such as Chloé, Mango, H&M, Tommy Hilfiger and Harrods.
- Caro DaurA high fashion & beauty blog written by Hamburg based digital talent and entrepreneur Caro Daur. The blog features fashion photos, new trends and more
- Chronicles of HerCHRONICLES OF HER is your daily dose of street style and fashion trends. Get style tips and outfit ideas that you can shop right now.
- Freddie HarrelI’m an explorer. Though a rather sedentary one. A misfit for too long, I found solace in exploring every depths of my soul, with the Universe and bold printed suits as allies. I’m often found sharing looks, talking self-love, and growth to my +230,000 community across social media.
- Hello Fashion I’m Christine Andrew. I started this online diary as a way to share my favorite sales, buys and fashion finds. Now I share everything from family and travel to fashion, beauty, and home decor. I love connecting with you guys and sharing life’s beautiful journey a long the way.
- Katherine OrmerodAuthor, Writer, Speaker
- Modest MiraFashion and lifestyle content creator
- MonikhSimply an edit of the 16 best fashion pieces to hit the net that week. Making sure you guys always have your fingers on that fashion pulse, without the hours
- Bisous NatashaBisous pronounced “bee zoo” ! Natasha Ndlovu is a model, blogger and photographer based in London, England. She writes about fashion, photography, beauty and travel, as well as shares her experiences working in the fashion industry. With a BA in Visual Arts from the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, Natasha is fluent in English, Ndebele, Spanish and French, whilst also currently learning Russian.Created in January 2013, Bisous Natasha has grown to be a popular site that showcases not only personal style but the creative talent of Natasha through photography, videos and writing. Bisous Natasha has gone on to be featured in many print and online magazines such as Vanity Fair, British Vogue, Company Magazine, Hunger Magazine, as well as collaborating with many recognised brands including Boodles, Jimmy Choo, All Saints, Topshop and Asos, to name a few.
- Sabina SocolFrench Romanian model and content creator
- SebinaahDigital Content Creator & Consultant
- She Wears FashionShe Wears Fashion documents the fashion, lifestyle and travels of Kavita Donkersley
- slipintostyleA fashion content creator
- The Chriselle FactorA tip-driven website dedicated to beauty, fashion and lifestyle by Chriselle Lim.
- The DaileighFashion and styling tips teaching women how to dress and get more wear out of the pieces they own.
- We Wore WhatDanielle Bernstein is the founder and face behind world-renowned fashion blog @weworewhat (over 2 million followers). A native New Yorker, Bernstein started her career 10 years ago – leading the influencer industry into what it is today. She was placed on Forbes 30 Under 30 list before the age of 25 and since then has started and invested in many new business ventures including her own line of swim and overalls.
- Audrey LeightonPhotographer, writer, influencer. vintage boutique owner
- Accidental IconI started accidental icon because I was having trouble finding a fashion blog or magazine that offered an urban, modern, intellectual aesthetic but also spoke to women who live what I call “interesting but ordinary lives” in cities. Women (like me) who are not famous or celebrities but are smart, creative, fashion forward, fit, thoughtful, engaged, related and most importantly clear and comfortable with who they are..
- Does My Bum Look 40 In This?Writer of fashion, beauty & travel, straddling the line post 40 between mutton & frump.
- Stylish PetiteStylish Petite is a source for inspiration that covers everything from fashion, motherhood, beauty and cooking.
- Extra PetiteFashion, style tips, and outfit ideas
- Practical PetitePracticalPetite is a fashion, beauty, and lifestyle blog that provides outfit ideas and retail information. This blog intends to helps women feel confident and find affordable solutions.
- Gabi FreshA fashion content creator
- Girl With CurvesEmpowering confidence since 2011. Style, Beauty and Inspiration curated by Tanesha Awasthi, for the unapologetically confident GIRL WITH CURVES
- thickleeyonceDigital content creator
- The Fashion AdvocateAustralian ethical and sustainable women’s slow fashion + eco clothing, vegan, organic fashion & sustainable clothing. Australian made & ethical slow fashion.