A listing of podcasts about fashion
- 3.55 CHANELFor several years now, the House of CHANEL has been developing digital projects in the same spirit that has always animated it: combining innovation and technology with aesthetics and passion. In 2017 CHANEL launched its podcast, the 3.55. Imagined as an intimate conversation, this previously unseen format favours sound over image and opens new doors onto the world of CHANEL.
New episodes regularly see the light of day, recorded in spaces that are representative of the House, such as Gabrielle Chanel’s apartment or the Métiers d’art ateliers but also during events including the CHANEL runway shows, the travelling exhibition Mademoiselle Privé, the International Festival of Fashion and Photography in Hyères and the Cannes Film Festival. Each time, it is an invitation to discover a personality from the worlds of fashion and art, to become immersed in their experiences and their observations and to go behind the scenes of creation.
With the 3.55 podcast, CHANEL introduces a new way to communicate and to share: the episodes make up a virtual and highly original library, that can be kept and replayed whenever you like, wherever you like. An audio escapade…
- American Fashion Podcast“The fashion industry’s favorite show” brings you insights on how the fashion industry works under the hood, and where its all going.
- Business of HYPEBusiness of HYPE with host jeffstaple is a weekly interview series that dives into the successful careers of well-known creatives, brand-builders and entrepreneurs from various corners of youth culture. We learn about the realities behind the dreams they’ve built with encouraging words of advice peppered along the way.
- Breaking BeautyBreaking Beauty Podcast has nearly 2.5 million all-time downloads and has been named as a best beauty podcast by ELLE, Refinery29, Harper’s Bazaar and more. Hosted by longtime beauty editors Jill Dunn and Carlene Higgins, they are here to tell you what’s good, uncovering the breakthrough people, products and moments in beauty – every single Wednesday! Tune in to hear inspiring stories behind the most iconic, best-selling beauty products and how they came to be, straight from the founders themselves like Glossier’s Emily Weiss and Tata Harper. Plus, get insights and tips from the brilliant minds shaping today’s trends and ideas, from Kim Kardashian’s makeup artist Makeup By Mario, to skincare guru Dr. Pimple Popper, hair pro Jen Atkin and super beauty influencer Jackie Aina. With #damngood beauty product reviews – skincare, haircare and makeup and more – you won’t want to buy a thing before tuning in.
- Creative Conversations with Suzy MenkesGo behind the scenes with Suzy Menkes, Editor Vogue International at Condé Nast, for in-depth interviews with the fashion industry’s most influential designers, thinkers and executives.
- DFN PodcastWelcome to Dubai Fashion News. The podcast where you can get to know everything about the fashion industry. Here we will interview fashion designers, influencers, models, photographers, shop owners, you name it. And what for? to learn their insights, their stories and the lessons they learned along the way.
- Dressed: The History of FashionWith over 7 billion people in the world, we all have one thing in common. Every day we all get dressed. Join Dressed as we explore the social and cultural histories behind the who, what, when of why we wear.
- Dior TalksDior Talks is an ongoing series of compelling podcasts that explore the House’s position at the intersection of art, culture and society. Featuring a rotating lineup of specialized hosts, each series examines a particular theme, with topics as varying as feminist art, styling and the environment, as well as informative discussions on the heritage of the House itself. Both Maria Grazia Chiuri and Kim Jones, since their respective arrivals, have produced collections that ask big questions, and both have been notable for their regular collaborations with a broad and sometimes surprising spectrum of artists, performers, writers and intellectuals.Dior Talks continues this level of interactive dialogue with a diverse range of guests who, through informal but informative conversations, open up about their areas of expertise and discuss their careers while delving as well as their interactions with the house of Dior.
- Dream It Real by CoachA podcast for those who dream, brought to you by Coach. Each episode, our host talks with celebrities, thought leaders and young people about their dreams—for themselves, for their communities and for the world. Designed to inspire, encourage and equip, Dream It Real is the start of a bigger conversation around dreams and the role they play in shaping tomorrow.Dream It Real is Coach’s initiative to support the next generation as they envision and create the future they know is possible. #DreamItReal
- Fashion Victims PodcastWhere Fashion News and Gossip Collide with Luke Meagher and Darnell Jamal
- Fashion RevolutionFashion Revolution Podcast explores the hidden stories behind the clothing we wear. Through interviews and investigations, Fashion Revolution explores the intersection of sustainability, ethics and transparency in the fashion industry. International fashion journalist Tamsin Blanchard speaks to researchers, supply chain experts, garment workers, politicians and activists. Each episode we will take listeners deep into fashion’s social and environmental problems but leave you with practical actions to help make a positive difference.
- Fashion Unzipped PodcastA show that takes fashion seriously – without the seriousness. From high street to haute couture.
- Fashion No FilterFashion journalists Camille Charriere and Monica Ainley give you a unique, behind the scenes look at how the fashion industry operates.
- Fashion TalksFashion Talks, produced in partnership with CAFA, is a podcast that observes the world through the lens of fashion. Join host Donna Bishop as she interviews designers, stylists, industry insiders and even those outside fashion to reveal insights, observations, personal stories and historical moments on how fashion helps to shape the world we live in and how our world shapes fashion and the clothes we wear.
- FastTrack Your Fashion Brand PodcastAre you ready to launch a Clothing Line? or Scale your Fashion Brand? Get ready to FastTrack your business with the latest strategies, mentoring advice and inspiration from industry experts and Fashion CEOs. FastTrack Your Fashion Brand Podcast with Nicole Di Rocco will inspire you to take action with the goal to work smarter not harder! This podcast is for any fashion entrepreneur that wants to create a sample, sell to big box retailers, master social media for their brand, to seeing their designs walk down the runway at New York Fashion Week.
- Fashion Grunge PodcastAt the intersection of fashion + nostalgia. We scratch the surface and sometimes deep dive into (mostly) 90s ‘underground’ film, music genres, fashion, and explore all the visuals in between.
- Fashion Is Your BusinessFashion Is Your Business is a weekly show about FASHIONTECH, the intersection of fashion business and fashion technology. The podcast is produced through MouthMedia Network. Guests include the world’s foremost fashion technology pioneers, discussing textiles to retail and everything in between, it covers business news from startups to conglomerates, and the show has a fun and accessible morning radio vibe
- Fashion Fix with Charli HowardWhat makes ethical dress sense for people and planet? Model Charli Howard shows us how to be sustainable and stylish with the podcast that fixes fashion while fixing the world.
- Gucci PodcastEach episode of the series features the voices who are collaborating with creative director Alessandro Michele and an insight into the eclectic narrative, inspiration and vision of the Florentine fashion House founded in 1921.
- It Starts With A Click | A Fashion Photography Podcast“It Starts With A Click” was created to help fashion photographers grow their businesses on their own terms. Hosted by Olivia Bossert. Find more info about Olivia and learn more fashion photography tips at www.oliviabossert.com
- Oh Boy by Man RepellerIn this first podcast from Man Repeller (now Repeller), Filmmaker Jay Buim sits down with women in the arts, tech and beyond for one on one conversations about their life and work.
- Pop FashionPop Fashion is a top-rated podcast on Apple Podcasts offering weekly discussions on fashion, business, retail, trends, and fashion crime.
- Spirit of 608Weekly fashion business podcast and media strategy studio empowering women & building female thought leadership at the intersection of fashion
- The Business of Fashion PodcastThe Business of Fashion has gained a global following as an essential daily resource for fashion creatives, executives and entrepreneurs in over 200 countries. It is frequently described as “indispensable,” “required reading” and “an addiction.”
- THE MEMORY OF… WITH JOHN GALLIANO by Maison MargielaMaison Margiela launches a new first of a kind fashion podcast series: “THE MEMORY OF… With John Galliano.” The podcast tells a story usually only heard by select fashion insiders.
- Tom & Lorenzo’s Pop Style OpinionfestAuthors and bloggers Tom Fitzgerald and Lorenzo Marquez render judgment on all the latest goings-on in the worlds of celebrity, pop culture, television and fashion. Strap yourselves in for some hilarious opinionating on all the most pressing issues of our time, darlings.
- Successful Fashion Designer PodcastThe Successful Fashion Designer is an “all secrets revealed” show by industry expert designer and educator Sew Heidi to help you gain the confidence, skills and insights to make it in a cutthroat market.
- The Wardrobe CrisisEach week we interview guests about fashion, culture, sustainability, ethics, activism and the environment.
- The Andrew Coelho ShowThe world’s only podcast dedicated to helping entrepreneurs in fashion aka fashionpreneurs get the advice, insights, tips and tricks they need to become the industry’s next wave of leaders.
- The Fashion HagsAbby, Evan and Katie met at Fashion Design school in Vancouver, BC and became fast friends after terrifying run-in with a spider. Throughout school, their friendship grew out of a mutual love of Wunderbars, margaritas, sewing, and fine fabrics as well as a hate for margarita hangovers, and sewing fine fabrics. They still love Wunderbars. As self-proclaimed fashion hags, they decided to start a podcast about their love/hate relationship for all things fashion and about a year and a half later they actually did it.
- The Fashion ConsumerThe Fashion Consumer podcast offers fresh ideas and insights to better understand the ever-changing fashion consumer. In addition to regular insights generated from our own work, we introduce you to guests – from innovative brands to fashion schools, from the trade press to influencers.
- The WingwomanThirty-something life, honestly. Journalists and best mates Charlie Gowans-Eglinton and Frankie Graddon talk about everything from imposter syndrome and pandemic pregnancy to bad dates and worse hair days. Love, money, frocks and spots: it’s all up for discussion
- UnravelUnravel podcast was started by fashion scholar Jasmine Helm and textile conservator Dana Goodin in 2015 as a means to fill a gap in the canon and lexicon of fashion. We want to educate the public about the importance of fashion in history and daily life, inspire conversation and discussion within our digital platforms. With these concepts in mind Helm and Goodin brought on fashion and history scholar Joy Davis. Unravel continues create more accessible content for listeners and readers. Our goal is to: 1) Collaborate with experts, in their field, to expand the conversation, 2) Speak beyond the canon of traditional fashion media and history, 3) Be on the “frontline” of solidifying fashion history as a serious subject to study and learn. Our purpose is to be a conduit for understanding fashion and its place in the world in the past as well as the present.