Table of Contents
- Job Boards with Fashion jobs
- Fashion Modeling
- Affiliate Marketing
- Fashion Career Videos
- Résumés for Fashion Jobs
- Fashion Schools
Job Boards with Fashion jobs
- Business of Fashion CareersSearch for your next job from vacancies, or upload your CV now and let recruiters find you.
- Fashionista.com Career SectionThe career section with jobs of the magazine. Fashionista is a fashion magazine with topics such as fashion industry news, designers, runway shows, style advice.
- FashionJobs.comJobs for fashion, luxury and beauty professionals.
- Fashion Mingle Job ListingsFashion Mingle is launching a new jobs portal in the coming months to connect our 6000+ members to jobs, freelance projects, internships, barter and volunteer opportunities, exclusively for the fashion and beauty industry.
- Style CareersStyleCareers. Apparel & Fashion. The largest, fashion-only job listing site on the Internet!
- IndeedWith Indeed, you can search millions of jobs online to find the next step in your career. With tools for job search, resumes, company reviews and more
- MonsterMonster is your source for jobs and career opportunities. Search for jobs, read career advice from Monster’s job experts, and find hiring and recruiting advice.
- Elite Model ManagementElite New York City was founded in 1977 by founder, John Casablancas. Elite redefined the industry by giving birth to what we now know as The Supermodel. Elite continues to be at the forefront of fashion by establishing the careers of our talents on a holistic level — and setting trends within the industry. Elite has represented talents, such as Linda, Naomi, and Cindy to Gisele, Uma, and Iman to Janice, Heidi, and Cameron to Tyra, Stephanie, and Amber. Elite’s belief in the importance of empowering our talents and promoting diversity is driving the industry towards inclusion. Currently, Elite operates offices in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, and Toronto, alongside a trusted network of independent agencies around the world. As Elite moves towards a new chapter in our iconic legacy, we invite you to help define what is to come with us.
- Ford ModelsFounded in 1946 by Eileen and Jerry Ford.
- IMG ModelsIMG Models is the international leader in talent discovery and model management, widely recognized for its diverse client roster.
- Major Model ManagementModel representative agency based in New York
- M ± P ModelsFounded in 1990, M+P are an energetic team that build and nurture our models career.
- Marilyn AgencyEstablished in 1985 in Paris, Marilyn Agency has developed into one of the most prestigious modeling agencies in the world, expanding in New York in 1997
- Models 1 Models 1 is the largest and most successful model agency in Europe and one of the top and most respected agencies in the world.
- Next Model ManagementNext Model Management is one of the biggest and most successful model agencies in the world, established 22 years ago, with offices all over the world
- One ManagementOne management is a world-leading model management agency that develops and manages models representing beauty in all its diversity. Our models bring a brand’s story and experience to the audience either in-person or over a variety of media – print, online, social media, and video. One represents a roster of incredibly successful modeling talent, and celebrates the intersection of fashion, music, TV, and film representing groundbreaking international artists.
- Premier Model ManagementFounded by Carole White and her brother Chris Owen, Premier Model Management, established in 1981, is one of the world’s top model agencies, representing some of the fashion industry’s most successful faces. A dedicated team of highly experienced professionals have enabled Premier to sustain its success and dominate the fashion world spanning four decades.
- Storm ModelsEnjoying 30 years within the heart of the fashion industry, Storm Models is synonymous with the discovery of the world’s most famous models. The expert scouting and development of new faces remains integral to the DNA of the agency.
- Amazon.com Associates CentralJoin the Amazon.com Associates Program and start earning money today. The Amazon Associates Program is one of the largest and most successful online
- SkimlinksSkimlinks is the leading commerce content monetization platform. Its technology automatically monetizes product links in commerce-related content.
- ViglinkVigLink identifies commercial products mentioned within content and links them to destinations determined in real-time, advertiser-bid auctions.
Fashion Career Videos
- Careers in FashionVideos with tips and information on working in the fashion industry
Résumés for Fashion jobs
- How to Write the Best Resume for a Job in FashionA six-step guide to getting your CV read by the industry’s bosses.
- Top Tips for a Stellar Fashion ResumeHere are a few tips to help land your resume into the “yes” pile.
- Resume TemplatesA selection of Resume templates from Envato Graphic River to help you build your resume.
- Amsterdam Fashion AcademyAmsterdam Fashion Academy is a private international Fashion Boutique Academy.
- Bunka Fashion CollegeBunka Fashion College is a Japanese vocational school specializing in fashion design and related disciplines.
- Business of Fashion EducationComprising video tutorials, worksheets, tests and downloadable tools, each course offers a comprehensive introduction to a key subject. Split into bitesize modules that take from 2 to 7 minutes, learn whenever and wherever you want. Celebrate your final achievement with a BoF Certificate.
- Central Saint MartinsCentral Saint Martins is a public tertiary art school in London, England. It is a constituent college of the University of the Arts London. It offers full-time courses at foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate levels, and a variety of short and summer courses.
- Elle EducationELLE Education is an education platform with a range of courses offered 100% online, allowing our students to study from anywhere in the world at any time!
- ESMODESMOD International, is a Fashion School that offers degree programs in Fashion Design and Fashion Business (ISEM), training students for careers in Fashion Design, Pattern making, and Fashion Management for example
- Institut Français de la ModeInstitut Français de la Mode is a higher education institution offering postgraduate courses and applied research for the fashion, luxury goods, design and textile industries, and creative industries more generally.
- Istituto MarangoniVisit Istituto Marangoni website for further information about programmes of fashion, art and design courses in Milan, Florence, Paris, London, Shanghai, Mumbai
- London College of FashionWelcome to London College of Fashion where we have been nurturing creative talent for over a century. We believe in using the subject of fashion, together with its industrial importance, to shape lives and drive economic and social transformation.
- Parsons School of DesignParsons has educated generations of illustrious designers and today leads the global industry though innovative, rigorous programs and projects. Parsons’ School of Fashion engages the spectrum of fashion design and marketing practice, competitively situating graduates academically and professionally. You develop your voice within a thriving field while innovating ways to bring beautiful, responsible, and relevant work to light.
- Politecnico di MilanoThe Fashion Design Degree at Politecnico offers an interdisciplinary approach to its students who can customize their education in fashion choosing from different areas of study.
- Royal Academy of Fine Arts AntwerpThe Royal Academy of Fine Arts Antwerp offers a bachelor and master programme in Visual Arts.
- Royal College of ArtThe Royal College of Art is the world’s most influential postgraduate institution of art and design. Find out about courses, research and innovation here.
- United PopStart your creative career at United POP: the academy of music, media and the arts with more than 30 years of experience in training for the media industry.