A listing of things like stores, articles, and guides for petite women fashion. Please let me know if any of the links are not working, and I will update the article.
- Succesful Petite Business Women
- Actors 5’0″ and under
- Short Celebrities: 30 Starlets That Are 5’3 Or Under
- How to dress when you are petite?
- How To Shop For Petite Clothes: Expert Tips That Work
- 11 Winter Styling Tricks to Make Your Legs Look Longer
- Behold: The Dos and Don’ts of Dressing to Look Taller
- The Quest for Height: I Tried 4 Shoe Lifts That Promised to Make Me Taller
- Fashion Tips for Petites
- 10 Things To Avoid As A Petite Woman
- Best Coats Styles For Petite Women
- 30 Petite Fashion Bloggers That Are Reaching New Heights
- Style Inspiration: Top 5 Petite Fashion Bloggers
- Stylish Petite
- Extra Petite
- Practical Petite
Stores (Petite Department)
- Banana Republic
- Eddie Bauer
- J. Crew
- Miss Selfridge
- The Limited
- Cinderella of Boston
- Miss Selfridge
- Petite Shoe Boutique
- The Little Shoe Shop
Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world.
~ Marilyn Monroe
Short Girls. God only let’s things grow until they’re perfect. Some of us didn’t take as long as others.
~ Author Unknown
I love ripped jeans! They are flattering. I’m very petite, so I think they make my butt look lovely.
~ Ariana Grande
I was told I would never make it because I’m too short. Well, I’m still too short. It doesn’t matter what your height is, it’s what’s in your heart.
~ Kirby Puckett
I also get fed up with the fact that casting agents and directors have this impression of me as being frail and petite. I find it very patronizing. I’m quite beefy and strong. I was a gymnast in school and I have lots of muscles.
~ Helena Bonham Carter
I’m five feet tall – I’m very petite – so for me, if I’m wearing a skirt or dress, it needs to be short, or else it makes me look frumpy. I need to wear either something really short or a maxi dress; anything in between just looks weird.
~ Kourtney Kardashian
Because I’m very petite, I try not to wear things that have a heavy pattern because I feel like they overtake you.
~ Emma Roberts
My way was not to be the petite, gorgeous, little cheerleader. My way of getting by was making people laugh.
~ Kristen Johnston
I was awkward-looking with huge brown eyes, dark brown, pencil-straight hair styled into an old-school Romanian bowl haircut from the 1980s. And I was very, very small. I was always the tiniest kid on my street and in my classes at school… The gym was the one place I didn’t have to worry about feeling awkward for being so petite.
~ Dominique Moceanu